Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter White









Snowflakes spill from heaven's hand,




Lovely and chaste like smooth white sand,



A veil of wonder laced in light,


Falling gently on a winter's night,


Graceful beauty raining down,


Giving magic to the lifeless ground,


Each snowflake like a shining star,



Smiling beauty that's spun afar,

'Til earth is dressed in a robe of white,



Unspoken poem the hush of night. -Linda A. Copp
A favorite site of mine....please take a look...you will be inspired. Go to http://www.prairieimagery.com/ and from there, select "gallery". Go down the list of photos or take a look at the amazing photos, but I want you to see their "Winter Wonderland" link listed near the bottom. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Carol
    What a great set of photos. My breath is a agasp because we too will be seeing our roads covered in snow. Oh how I have come to love the winters.
    I love your header. I remember as a child growing up in Texas that every child needs to enjoy hugh snow banks and white wonders galore.
    Happy to say my childhood wish or dream is now fufilled in my kids. I get to witness what I did not get to have in them.

    ReplyDelete